World Flyff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

World Flyff
World Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

changes to improve the server

5 posters

Go down

changes to improve the server Empty changes to improve the server

Post  JustAnotherPlayer Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:45 pm

hello. i have been playing for worldflyff for over 1 and a half years and i've noticed a couple of things. when i first joined, there used to be so many players, but as time passed on, alot of the players left and only a few are remaining. i have thought of some ideas that may, if not, will bring back this server to its prime and will be more enjoyable to play from everyone alike. i am sure that these following suggestions will definately improve gameplay, bring more players back to the server, and most importantly, bring back the nostalgia and fun world flyff once held...

1. introduce more items to website: most people do not know of the items that are available outside of the website (e.g. 100-500%awakes,  t.shields , t.weps, cloaks, creepy weapons, cs clothing,cloaks and much more). if these items were placed into the website, more people will become stronger, and when that happens, the competition gets higher along with challenges from other players, which will definately bring back alot more people back to this server, and most important, bring back the fun this server used to have. and since everyone will be stronger, no one will be bored, and will continue playing this server as long as there is competition and fun.

2.introduce the SMS and PAYPAL options for donating. the majority of this server have access to mobile phones and do not have access to bank cards. SMS option is possibly the most safest option to use and donate, therefore, should be introduced back to the website.

3. bring back the old arena. i have done research by questioning different, random people in the server, to ask them whether they prefer the old, or current arena. about 95%players that i asked have agreed with me that the old arena was alot more fun.

4. improve class balance. there are too many bp's in this server,and of course, the most overpowered class. in order to bring back the balance of classes so everyone could be the class they wish to be the most, i suggest a class/job balance. for example, improving the hit rate of rangers,blade,knights and lowering asal if this happens, there will be many classes to choose from, and not just everyone being a bp.

5. improve drop rate and awakening rate. this is something we all should definately agree on. people spend very long hours awakening here, and if awakening for too long, people will get really bored and will probably quit this server to find another. therefore, i suggest to improve drop and awake rate to atleast a minimum of x3.

6. introduce more items to npc. this includes a whole variety of cs clothing such as warlord sets, kung fu sets, beachwear sets, etc.

7. introduce a polling/vote system daily(atleast once every 2 weeks). here is an example: the admin introduces a change to class balance, either improving hit rate to 90-100%, or remove/reducing reflect. the players decide to vote on what they should choose. the suggestion with the most number of votes gets introduced to gameplay. voting should take place in facebook.

8. introduce great rewards for voting for this server: many people arent really bothered to vote in the website since the rewards are not good at all. if you place rewards such as rare cs such as beachwear ,warlord,kungfu sets, more people will vote for the server, and therefore, improve this server's reputation greatly

9. Introduce a glow system here. one colour glow can be boring, so why not introduce many type of glows such as green,yellow,black,white,red or whatever colour :)

thank you all for reading my suggestions. i hope that you are willing to take your time to read this, as this will not only improve gameplay for everyone already playing, but will introduce more players from all over the world to play our dedicated server.

Last edited by JustAnotherPlayer on Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

JustAnotherPlayer
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

Back to top Go down

changes to improve the server Empty Re: changes to improve the server

Post  Nehk Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:18 pm

I agree

Nehk

Back to top Go down

Post  Xelhion Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:36 am

Sweat  that was a long one..  Cat Face still i read it all :) we have been noticing this too.. we will be improving the server soon :) thanks for your suggestions i hope the admins take your suggestions into consideration :) thanks man! hehehe
Xelhion
Xelhion
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/toharima

Back to top Go down

Post  JustAnotherPlayer Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:37 pm

Laugh :D

JustAnotherPlayer
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Enchi Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:14 pm

very well said just another playah! thanks for your suggestion Cat Face

Enchi
Game Moderator
Game Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  KerGie Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:25 pm

wOw .. KNOWSBLADE xD

a Very wonderful suggestion .. thanks a lot .. We will surely forward your suggestions to the owners of the server !

Nice one .. Keep it up brO  blush 
KerGie
KerGie
Game Moderator
Game Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/kergieryanperez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down