World Flyff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

World Flyff
World Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Improvements (Must Read)

2 posters

Go down

Server Improvements (Must Read) Empty Server Improvements (Must Read)

Post  JustAnotherPlayer Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:03 pm

as i mentioned my opinions in my previous post, it seems the server has been losing popularity fast, and trust me, it is, big time.
a few weeks ago, on gtop 100 list, this server was rank no.27. want to know what rank it is now after 2 weeks? world.flyff is now rank no.35.thats a big drop and a really massive dissapointment guys, well its no surprise, due to hardly any interactions from admins to players, and hardly any updates, at this rate , server will be empty. thats why i suggest to make huge improvements, and the no.1 improvement that has to be made is bringing back the old arena. there is no option, since people are leaving this server FAST. second of all, why not make the server fun? add glow colour changes, easy awakening, instant level,more cs variety, 100%upgrade chance,etc... not so hard is it? and it will benefit this server immensely.

second of all: why are items so ridiculously expensive here? do you think players could afford them? no point placing expensive items if no one can afford them

Another important update that has to be done is adding all items to website. that includes asus pro, t.weps, c.weps, etc

seriously guys, world flyff used to be one of the most fun servers. now, its one of the most BORING servers of all time.

and one final message, could the two owners of this server(marriane and sidney) also take part in forums and be active often? it would really benefit all of us

remember guys, our server is dying as time passes, so lets do something to prevent that from happening

lets all take part in making this the best server ever guys

thank you

JustAnotherPlayer
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

Back to top Go down

Server Improvements (Must Read) Empty Re: Server Improvements (Must Read)

Post  Xelhion Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:39 pm

Please check out the online shop :D it has been updated! thank you!
Xelhion
Xelhion
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/toharima

Back to top Go down