World Flyff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

World Flyff
World Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I cant finished my patch progress need help

3 posters

Go down

I cant finished my patch progress need help Empty I cant finished my patch progress need help

Post  EquiiNOX Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:43 am

Help me to start the game i cant finished my patch cuz when my patch in progress they say

ERROR:File Not Found Code:0 Result:4

how can i fix this kind of error??i do everything i re install the client but still error pls..help me to fix this

EquiiNOX

Back to top Go down

I cant finished my patch progress need help Empty Re: I cant finished my patch progress need help

Post  Baby Yetti Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:16 am

The server was under maintenance a while ago. The server is now up so try to re-patch now.  Laugh 
Baby Yetti
Baby Yetti
Apprentice Poster
Apprentice Poster

Back to top Go down

I cant finished my patch progress need help Empty Re: I cant finished my patch progress need help

Post  Shegkey Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:09 pm

Done patching? If not, maybe your Internet Connection is PLDT. PLDT right now have a problem and i can't do patching too Cry
Download speed is too low. Even if i try to Download a song it takes 20minutes to Download for a 3-5mins Song. PLDT said that maybe they can fix it in the middle of April.
Shegkey
Shegkey
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/Shegkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum