World Flyff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

World Flyff
World Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to avoid to much SHOUT

2 posters

Go down

to avoid to much SHOUT Empty to avoid to much SHOUT

Post  ginndee Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:54 pm

like that i said in my event topic. i play RO before event i dont have idea how to it.
in RO. they have AUTOTRADE or auto vend,

just after setup all those item in vend, we just type @autotrade then it will log out but the character is still vending. it will stop when you login one of those character in that account.

and there is also map or location for selling.

i thing saint morning is a good location for it. because it actually design for it. because the game planner thought that the vending will like in RO that fulls the frontera.

and please adjust the PENYA LENGTH to make vend the item that over to 2b.

thanks.

ginndee
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

Back to top Go down

to avoid to much SHOUT Empty Re: to avoid to much SHOUT

Post  Xelhion Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:11 pm

ginndee wrote:like that i said in my event topic. i play RO before event i dont have idea how to it.

just after setup all those item in vend, we just type @autotrade then it will log out but the character is still vending. it will stop when you login one of those character in that account.

i thing saint morning is a good location for it. because it actually design for it. because the game planner thought that the vending will like in RO that fulls the frontera.

thanks.
Ehem, uhm gindee I am afraid this is not possible. First Autotrade is a functionality is native to RO which is programmed very differently from flyff, i wont go deeper on this.
Second, the length of the penya limit will never be over ‎2147483647 penyas because penya is coded with an int datatype which is limited to ‎2147483647 and - ‎2147483647. I had made a suggestion on this that we will use PERINS and not penyas in vending but this is also hard work., =D i do not think they will implement it soon.
Xelhion
Xelhion
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/toharima

Back to top Go down

Post  ginndee Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:13 am

Xelhion wrote:
ginndee wrote:like that i said in my event topic. i play RO before event i dont have idea how to it.

thanks.
Ehem, uhm gindee I am afraid this is not possible. First Autotrade is a functionality is native to RO which is programmed very differently from flyff, i wont go deeper on this.
Second, the length of the penya limit will never be over  ‎2147483647 penyas because penya is coded with an int datatype which is limited to  ‎2147483647 and - ‎2147483647. I had made a suggestion on this that we will use PERINS and not penyas in vending but this is also hard work., =D i do not think they will implement it soon.

actually im a programmer too. in language of WEB(PHP,JQUERY,AJAX, HTML5,CSS3. etc.) and win app. C# VB.net
is it flyff made by lua??.

we can use (BIG INT) for the datatype for penya.
since you guys already configure this game. i know that you can also do it for the vending program.
i know that this is for the good of the game. :D

ginndee
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Xelhion Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:32 am

we'll yeah they can use big int, but that could cause unknown bugs, they must have an isolated/emulated environment first to avoid server being down., but i really think the perin system would be much better because there are other private servers who use this technique. :) that would make it much more easier :D
Xelhion
Xelhion
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/toharima

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down