World Flyff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

World Flyff
World Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non-Donor Guild Siege Items

3 posters

Go down

Non-Donor Guild Siege Items Empty Non-Donor Guild Siege Items

Post  capsule02 Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:21 pm

NDGS Means Non-Donor Guild siege right??,,. i was wondering why they still use this champ+lux hair+Cloak+donor weapon? which makes new players and players w/o those kinds of items useless agains them... thats still unfair on our part... how about taking those items off on NDGS to make it fair to all non-donor players???,,.some players are quiting coz they can't even kill a YJ???,,. which is hard to find coz they have Dark Illusion then when you find them u'll just say (DAMN!) how come my 600k asal cant kill him?,,. was that fair enough?? just telling what i've seen...yah maybe champ set is still accepted at NDGS coz mage and knight needs it but not other stuffs coz thats unfair to those starters like me...
please try to analyze and understand,,...
thank you for reading....blush 

capsule02
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

Back to top Go down

Non-Donor Guild Siege Items Empty Re: Non-Donor Guild Siege Items

Post  Tokyo Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:19 am

I agree. This shit is dumb. wtf GMs

Tokyo
Apprentice Poster
Apprentice Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  KerGie Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:42 am

capsule02 wrote:NDGS Means Non-Donor Guild siege right??,,. i was wondering why they still use this champ+lux hair+Cloak+donor weapon? which makes new players and players w/o those kinds of items useless agains them... thats still unfair on our part... how about taking those items off on NDGS to make it fair to all non-donor players???,,.some players are quiting coz they can't even kill a YJ???,,. which is hard to find coz they have Dark Illusion then when you find them u'll just say (DAMN!) how come my 600k asal cant kill him?,,. was that fair enough?? just telling what i've seen...yah maybe champ set is still accepted at NDGS coz mage and knight needs it but not other stuffs coz thats unfair to those starters like me...

Most of the Items that are allowed in NDGS came from events or an event rewards which all of the players do have a chance of winning those items even if your a Donor or Non Donor.

These Item limitation also allows us to pursue more to achieve, get or have some of those items so that we can make/build a strong character and enjoy NDGS.

Note: Being a Non-Donor does not mean you can't have those items that came from donations. Courage will help you with that thing and I am one of the example of that :)
#Non Donor but STRONG XD
KerGie
KerGie
Game Moderator
Game Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/kergieryanperez

Back to top Go down

Post  Tokyo Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:32 am

KerGie wrote:
capsule02 wrote:NDGS Means Non-Donor Guild siege right??,,. i was wondering why they still use this champ+lux hair+Cloak+donor weapon? which makes new players and players w/o those kinds of items useless agains them... thats still unfair on our part... how about taking those items off on NDGS to make it fair to all non-donor players???,,.some players are quiting coz they can't even kill a YJ???,,. which is hard to find coz they have Dark Illusion then when you find them u'll just say (DAMN!) how come my 600k asal cant kill him?,,. was that fair enough?? just telling what i've seen...yah maybe champ set is still accepted at NDGS coz mage and knight needs it but not other stuffs coz thats unfair to those starters like me...

Most of the Items that are allowed in NDGS came from events or an event rewards which all of the players do have a chance of winning those items even if your a Donor or Non Donor.

These Item limitation also allows us to pursue more to achieve, get or have some of those items so that we can make/build a strong character and enjoy NDGS.

Note: Being a Non-Donor does not mean you can't have those items that came from donations. Courage will help you with that thing and I am one of the example of that :)
#Non Donor but STRONG XD
That is really stupid. Nondonors, shouldn't be using Donor items. If you are not online for the events, then you are automatically weaker than most people. That's so dumb. And people can donate for donor weapons and will be 10x stronger. Things that are huntable should be the only things allowed in NDGS.
But in the end, it doesn't matter because NDGS is just an "event" and the GM's won't take it srsly enough to make it a scheduled guildsiege.
That's just my 0.02$

Tokyo
Apprentice Poster
Apprentice Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  capsule02 Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:51 pm

1. No pet at all. (no raised and buff pet any pets are not allowed)
2. No Donate Awakes.
•Items allowed.
3. 130 armor set
•Mask
4.Termi/Vengeful Mask
•Accesories
5. V16 Champset
•Cloaks
6. Zombie, Sea God, Colo, Bravery, Survivor
•Weapons
7. Can be hunt
•Fashion
8. Limit to all 50 Stats CS

New Rules(Additional Weapons and Sets)

1. Malefic/Vengeful Weapons
2. Symbiote/Mistle Toe 70CS Fashion
3. Baku Imperial Weapons
4. Asus Apprentice Sets
5. WorldFlyff Ice and Fire Cloak
6. ForFun Weapons (Slayer of Gods, Ivory of Gods, Ebony of the Gods, Byakuya Katana, Slayers of Slayers)

i changed the color of allowed Items which is i dont know if they are really event prizes...

Are Those Event Prizes too?? coz i've been online for like two months now and i havent seen a prize like this from events... you know guys GW is just party of the game its for fun right?? but how can you have fun if GW is imbalance coz of those items??,,. very good awake is hard to get then while awaking you still need to farm so that you can buy some of those items? (70% of flyff players are Busy w/ their life thats why they cant play like addicts but played Pservers to have fun even they dont spoend much time...
   And if they are event Prizes how many non-donor won the event? and how many players wanted to join the siege but they cant, coz they know that they are useless agains them??,,. this server is one of the best servers i've ever played but its also one of the worst server when it comes to siege coz its imbalance.... im just telling what ive seen this past 2 mons of playing on this server.. yah players can have those items even they are non-donor but not all players are addict like playing all day and night just to have those items... and Pservers are played coz they are easier and can have more fun... but how can we have more fun if like the Official servers only those who have money and addicted ingame can join the siege??,,. its like theres no difference anymore...

Note: its all about the imbalance NDGS....

capsule02
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  KerGie Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:11 pm

I would like to repeat that NDGS is an event made by one of the admins here in WF, and this event has rules and this rules will enhance anytime.

I think you were talking about being fair on Siege. You must better suggest doing that kind of event with that Huntable items rules and not complaining about that item limitation and requirements for NDGS :)
KerGie
KerGie
Game Moderator
Game Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  capsule02 Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:30 pm

thats what u said up there... and yeah you said most of them... then why still call it NDGS then?? its and event, yes it is and event should be for all players of world flyff right? and all players must have fair game in events right??

capsule02
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  KerGie Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:55 am

KerGie wrote:I would like to repeat that NDGS is an event made by one of the admins here in WF, and this event has rules and this rules will enhance anytime.

I think you were talking about being fair on Siege. You must better suggest doing that kind of event with that Huntable items rules and not complaining about that item limitation and requirements for NDGS :)

Should I repeat this message again? Sir? Kindly Read the 2nd paragraph :)
KerGie
KerGie
Game Moderator
Game Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down