World Flyff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

World Flyff
World Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ADMIN's ATTITUDE

+3
perversity
Xelhion
KerGie
7 posters

Go down

ADMIN's ATTITUDE Empty ADMIN's ATTITUDE

Post  KerGie Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:25 am

This is my opinion about the attitude of the Admins here, just ignore it if I'm wrong but if not you can freely delete this thread.

I've noticed that Admins here, not all but most of them are all high tempered person because when someone did something crazy things that they don't like they will react like they are GODS and when they want to eliminate you from game, they will do it without any hesitation.

Being an Admin needs an unlimited patience towards the players because not all players are the same or has the attitude that Admin's would want to play on their server.

Let me remind those Admins whom I am talking about that without the players this server will not survive.

#FREEDOM of SPEECH

KerGie
KerGie
Game Moderator
Game Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/kergieryanperez

Back to top Go down

ADMIN's ATTITUDE Empty Re: ADMIN's ATTITUDE

Post  Xelhion Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:46 am

Sweat
Xelhion
Xelhion
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/toharima

Back to top Go down

Post  perversity Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:25 pm

ArchimagO wrote:This is my opinion about the attitude of the Admins here, just ignore it if I'm wrong but if not you can freely delete this thread.

I've noticed that Admins here, not all but most of them are all high tempered person because when someone did something crazy things that they don't like they will react like they are GODS and when they want to eliminate you from game, they will do it without any hesitation.

Being an Admin needs an unlimited patience towards the players because not all players are the same or has the attitude that Admin's would want to play on their server.

Let me remind those Admins whom I am talking about that without the players this server will not survive.

#FREEDOM of SPEECH

HEY!!! YOU LEAVE THE F***N GM and PEOPLE ALONE HERE! ><''
it is people like you the reason why my friend is quite now and mad!
QUIT STICK YOUR F***N NOSE IN OTHERS LIFE!
you have no right to talk about anyone here
you are just as bad or worse guy!
people like you why people leave cause you cause the drama!

so you go get girlfriend or boyfriend so you can relax and quit being the uptight little azzzz you are!

everyone makes the game and server good and bad. not just GMs
it take all people

and i always see the nondonor event now!

so why donate anymore! lah!

ok ok i do not hate any of you. but i am only human like you~!

see you all later!
perversity
perversity
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Xelhion Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:31 am

Surprised
So much heat here.. ehehehehe
Xelhion
Xelhion
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

ADMIN's ATTITUDE Empty Tsk'2

Post  darkside15 Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:35 am

Yeah ryt Mad GM's/Admins most of them has a high tempered >.<
darkside15
darkside15

Back to top Go down

Post  Shegkey Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:15 am

We are not acting like Gods.. We are doing it because we need to.. If we don't do it what do you think will happen? Admins are people too. You need to understand them too. Don't be selfish, You always think you are right..

<3 Shegkey
Shegkey
Shegkey
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/Shegkey

Back to top Go down

Post  CHEMISTRY Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:16 pm

Being very high-tempered is not good specially when the reason was not that serious and offensive. An anger prompted from not serious situations exemplifies lack of professionalism.
However , irascibility has pros that renders Game Masters useful like being strict. Strictness plays an important role in disciplining players.
Furthermore ,GM's irascibility might be caused by the player who insults and doesnt respect the authority or GM . Therefore it is lawful to eliminate them without hesitation .

CHEMISTRY
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

Back to top Go down

ADMIN's ATTITUDE Empty same old sheeet

Post  Hypersexuality Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:55 pm

being a GM FM or in charge of anything anywhere in the world takes responsibility and sometimes it takes someone who is a complete ass to do the job. im not saying it is wrong or right.
it is what it is. we are all flesh and blood (human). we all make mistakes. we all have tempers. we all have attitudes. it really doesnt matter to point this out as an issue anywhere. things are gonna be the way they are reguardless of any opinions. so if i were in a position to be mad at the GM's or whoever is in charge of this server. i would just let it go and move on with my life. it is a game. not something to get all mad about.

here is an example of venting some useless negativity and frustration towars those in charge here.not necessarily GM related.

''example''
i am a donor here or i guess i was. i dont know if i will ever donate again. but as far as i can say now. i do believe i might actually keep supporting this server maybe.

anyways,,, i see events always pointed toward nondonors only. i never see any donor events!
so in my opinion....either #1 you take care of your nondonors more than you care for your donors.
or A. you dont really have many donors here to have the events.

i personally wish to hold events here myself! for all donors only! there will be prizes and whatnot.
(that is a positive way to solve that) i think!

'example 2''
recently my character was in game chatting out loud and joking as i like doing. trying to make someone go lolz
i noticed that someone wrote a line of chat for me. using my nick.
''NOW!'' that is a little scary considering people in charge here can just go and use your character like that while you are logged in. ''what else can you do here?'' ''will some of you use your powers to try and hack my computer and servers i run for my personal work?''

funny as it was...at the same time...i wonder what you would do if you got mad or have a bad day and take it out on someone supporting your server.

ok....my point ultimately is this. people from all over the world are good/bad.
doesnt matter what country your from.
people all over the world are rich/poor!
that is another problem i have seen here.
''just because im in the usa doesnt mean im rich!'' come here and find out what is true and false!

anyways..... at any rate ''THANKS TO THOSE WHO MAKE THIS SERVER AND GAME A GOOD ONE TO COME TO AND PLAY ON A DAILY BASIS''

''THANKS TO THOSE WHO CAN BE A REAL FRIEND HERE''

''i hate no one here and you will not ever change me to start hating''

ive been used,one account of mine hacked, used and abused. IM STILL STANDING TALL!
:D later folks!! lets play and try to enjoy life and the game for what it is!

Hypersexuality
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

Back to top Go down

ADMIN's ATTITUDE Empty Owww yeah!

Post  Xelhion Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:51 am

Now this is what i call a forum! woot!
Ridicule we are all here to enjoy! :)
There will always be a bad and good side to people, sometimes it is how you approach them.
Sometimes, some people are just naughty Tongue . Hehehehe. .
Anyways spread the love and have fun! Rock on WorldFlyffers!
---------- Cool! -----------
Xelhion
Xelhion
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Hypersexuality Fri May 24, 2013 2:29 pm

dePeElAnonymouS wrote:
perversity wrote:
ArchimagO wrote:This is my opinion about the attitude of the Admins here, just ignore it if I'm wrong but if not you can freely delete this thread.

#FREEDOM of SPEECH

HEY!!! YOU LEAVE THE F***N GM and PEOPLE ALONE HERE! ><''
it is people like you the reason why my friend is quite now and mad!
QUIT STICK YOUR F***N NOSE IN OTHERS LIFE!
you have no right to talk about anyone here
you are just as bad or worse guy!
people like you why people leave cause you cause the drama!

so you go get girlfriend or boyfriend so you can relax and quit being the uptight little azzzz you are!

everyone makes the game and server good and bad. not just GMs
it take all people

and i always see the nondonor event now!

so why donate anymore! lah!

ok ok i do not hate any of you. but i am only human like you~!

see you all later!

Dafuq??? How about you relax a bit here instead saying some nonsense ok.
And what do you mean by "so why donate anymore"?? to remind you ever server need donors with out them the server will go down get it? there cant be a server without donors.
And there is no rule that he can't say anything about other people here because he is not totally wrong.

PS. Everyone has the right to say what they want.

hey asshole WATCH YOUR MOUTH!!! i get the email about this reply and if i didnt see it i wouldnt know....Mimi is no longer with us...so forgive and forget...OK!!! >_<

i dont play this anymore and dont look forward to visiting here or replying anything else....so take it easy and have some respect....even if she got mad...we all get mad and say things...OK!

Hypersexuality
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

Back to top Go down

ADMIN's ATTITUDE Empty Thread Closed.

Post  Xelhion Sat May 25, 2013 4:10 pm

Reason for Closing :
Flaming is a bad attitude. I understand that all of us, got our own opinions. There is no need to fight here. Ridicule.
Xelhion
Xelhion
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down