World Flyff

Dungeons and weapons! Euphresia!(Queen)

Go down

Dungeons and weapons! Euphresia!(Queen) Empty Dungeons and weapons! Euphresia!(Queen)

Post  Xelhion on Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:18 pm

Okey everyone! I will give you a guide on HOW TO GET to Euphresia the Isle of Nightmares.
This is for those who don't know :D.
Reqminders:
1.You must be in a party to enter this dungeon.
2.Make use of your navigator and map.
3.This dungeon have mobs that have a looting/rooting (whichever is right) skill that makes you stop running or walking for 5 seconds. This can be very laggy when those hordes of cute mushroom like creatures get you.
4.It is preferable that you have an area skill in case these monsters get you. You must kill them or else they will spam their skill on you, preventing you from going any further.
5.Speed is key to run this dungeon effectively. Dark Illusion will also do.
6.If you're having trouble following the guide just refer to the screenies or pictures.
7.I just started working on this and your feedback would be great! A plus on the reputation would much be appreciated. A thanks would inspire me to continue posting guides. If you find this helpful and you want to thank me for my effort. You can thank and click on that plus(+) reputation ~_^). You could also help me in-game and send me items, IGN: Scandalous. Surprise me guys!
-------------Start--------------------
-------------
1. Teleport to Darkon(Darkon 2/Darken). You can use blinkwings or you can use the Teleporter NPC.
2. Fly Straight to the location of Clocks and then go straight through Eienble Cave. On your way there you will see Zombigers, Nuctuvehicles and Risems. You will pass by them in order.
3. Fly through the big gate to Darkon 3.
4. There are flying guide arrows in the upper right side of the screen after passing through the gate. Go to them.
5. You will notice in your navigator that there are two paths, take the one on the right.
6. Follow the path in your navigator. Stay near the guide arrows on the right side to avoid confusion.
7.You are now on the entrance of Euphresia The Isle of Nightmares!
-------------
-------------
Note: This dungeon drops Queen Entansue Knuckle. This knuckle is highly valuable if awakened with HP or more favorably MP.

~I will update this, if there are positive feedbacks ~_^). The update would probably be How to get to the Boss inside the dungeon.
Wink
----------------------End-----------------------

--------Images--------
Edit: Here are the screenies! Click to open in new tab and view the whole thing Wink
1.Dungeons and weapons! Euphresia!(Queen) Flyff00006r
2.Dungeons and weapons! Euphresia!(Queen) Flyff00007li
3.Dungeons and weapons! Euphresia!(Queen) Flyff00008y
4.Dungeons and weapons! Euphresia!(Queen) Flyff00010z
5.Dungeons and weapons! Euphresia!(Queen) Flyff00011sf

Last edited by Scandalous on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:40 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Screenies uploaded!)
Xelhion
Xelhion
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/toharima

Back to top Go down

Dungeons and weapons! Euphresia!(Queen) Empty Re: Dungeons and weapons! Euphresia!(Queen)

Post  purity on Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:40 am

Its A great guide you wrote here. Very helpful & Detailed.
Thank You :)

purity
Apprentice Poster
Apprentice Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dungeons and weapons! Euphresia!(Queen) Empty Re: Dungeons and weapons! Euphresia!(Queen)

Post  Xelhion on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:38 pm

Thanks Nori ^^ !

-Those who only dwell in-game may not know me, those people here in the forum knows me <- This means i do my job RIGHT
Xelhion
Xelhion
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/toharima

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down